This policy details how data about you is used when you access our websites (https://Audtour.com) and services or interact with us.
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing
Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and “favorites” lists).
- data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
Data we store:
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
For more information please contact me at [email protected]